The REFRESH final results brochure provides an overview of the work undertaken within the project including key insights and links to the results that are available online.
It summarises the key results of the four year project for each of the seven working areas of REFRESH:
- Understanding consumer behaviour
- Development of voluntary agreements in 4 Member States
- EU policy options to reduce food loss and food waste
- Understanding food waste through behavioural economics
- Environmental and cost dimensions of food waste
- Valorisation options of waste streams and co-products
- Increasing impact through communication activities
Wunder, S., van Herpen, E., Bygrave, K., Bos-Brouwers, H., Colin, F., Östergren, K., Vittuari, M., Pinchen, H., Kemper, M., 2020: REFRESH Final Results Brochure. February 2020.