REFRESH will participate as an exhibitor at the "Sustainable & Circular Bioeconomy, the European way" conference on October 22nd in Brussels, Belgium.
The conference will focus on the need to have a sustainable and circular bioeconomy to enhance the transition in a changed EU policy context and towards a new environmental, social and economic reality. It will also set the scene for the start of the discussion about synergetic actions across different priority areas:
- support strategic research and innovation, and strengthen support for education and training,
- upscale the bio-based sectors, mobilise investments, support the creation of markets, develop better monitoring,
- encourage the adoption, update and coherence of national and regional Bioeconomy Strategies throughout Europe with citizens engagement,
- strengthen the understanding and resilience of land and sea ecosystems,
- monitoring and assessment of bioeconomy development
During the event, a bioeconomy corner will showcase tangible bio-based products.
Registration is on "first come first served" basis. Please register by 15 October 2018.